Hey there fellow exerciser! So we know that you’re working out hard and want to make sure your muscles recover properly. So it’s important that you know how to recover effectively so you can continue to progress. In this blog post, we’ll cover some of the benefits of CBD for muscle recovery and give some tips on how you can incorporate it into your routine.
What is CBD
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a chemical compound. It is one of many compounds found in the cannabis plant and contains no psychoactive properties. CBD supplements are made from industrial hemp.
How CBD can help muscle recovery
If you’re like me, getting a good workout can be difficult. I don’t always have the time and sometimes my muscles just need that extra push to get moving again. CBD is great for muscle recovery because it helps ease inflammation which in turn promotes faster healing of existing injuries or soreness from previous workouts. This is a great recovery strategy because inflammation causes pain and discomfort which will delay your workout recovery time.
- It inhibits muscular breakdown, which can recover more quickly than if you try to push yourself everyday.
- CBD speeds up metabolism which may help with your weight loss and fat-burning goals.
- The best part about using CBD is that it’s completely natural – no prescription needed.
Why you should try CBD for recovery
So if you’re like me and don’t always have the time to get a good workout in, CBD is great for muscle recovery because it helps with inflammation. The cytokine interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β) has been proven to play a fundamental role in the inflammatory process. It activates “Nuclear Factor κB” which regulates pro-inflammatory cytokines in the body. This causes pain and discomfort, which can make it difficult for your muscles to recover. CBD is great for muscle recovery because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
CBD also speeds up metabolism and may help with your weight loss goals. So if you’re struggling with hectic schedules and balancing workouts with school or work, CBD could be the key to it all. Check out Potency 710 for the best recovery CBD.
How to use CBD for recovery
- Start off with a small dose of CBD. They recommend starting at about one milligram to two milligrams and then adjusting your dosage from there.
- Find the best method for you. There are many ways to use CBD like: oral, topical and vaping.
- Drink lots of water. It’s important that when using CBD, you’re well-hydrated.
- Keep a food journal to track what foods are making your muscles sore and try eliminating them from your diet. This way CBD will take care of the inflammation for you and help with muscle recovery.
The benefits of using CBD for recovery
- Aids in muscle recovery
- Helps with inflammation and pain from workouts
- Improves metabolism
- Promotes sleep
- Help with headaches and soreness
- No prescription needed.
In this post we discussed the importance of utilizing CBD after an intensive workout in order to maximize its health benefits. Now if you have any questions about anything mentioned please feel free to ask us below. And don’t forget – stay active!