CBD products are being sold in a largely unregulated market. So, it is up to you to ensure the products you buy are of the preferred quality and are safe to consume. This means buying from a high-quality CBD brand.
While there are a lot of quality products in the market, there are untrustworthy ones too. With each company claiming to have the purest and the most effective CBD oil for sale, it is important that you do your own research and select the best product for you according to your needs.
In this Charlotte’s Web vs Endoca comparison, we pit two of the most popular CBD companies against each other to help you decide which offers you the most value. Wonder what makes them stand out or which one is the best?
Who is Charlotte’s web?
Charlotte’s Web, also called CW Hemp, is a company founded by the seven Stanly brothers. It is a pioneer in the US cannabis industry and is one of the most renowned CBD brands worldwide. The Stanley Brothers are seven long term cannabis experts and cultivators who developed a new hemp strain by crossbreeding a strain of marijuana with industrial hemp. This new variety was high in CBD and so low in THC that it was originally named ‘Hippie’s Disappointment’ as it could not get anyone high. Charlotte’s Web did not happen until one little girl came along.
The brand is named after Charlotte Figi, now 13, who suffers from Dravet Syndrome. After her usage of the Brothers’ CBD products, she experienced a reduction of her epileptic seizures according to her physicians and parents. The Brothers, therefore, renamed their strain after the girl. The media caught wind of the incredible story, Charlotte’s usage of CBD products was featured in a 2013 CNN documentary called ‘Weed’. This media coverage heightened the demand for Charlotte’s Web and other high CBD products.
Charlotte’s Web products
The company produces one of the best oils and is one of the most trusted CBD companies in the world. It also produces other products such as:
- CBD tinctures – The company produces full-spectrum CBD oils available in mint chocolate, lemon twist, orange blossom, and olive oil flavors. They also have a THC-free CBD isolate.
- CBD gummies – They feature whole-plant hemp extract gummies flavored with natural juices for a wide range of functions including keeping calm, sleep and exercise recovery.
- CBD capsules – The company offers easy to take liquid capsules.
- CBD Topicals – Charlotte’s Web offers CBD extracts in balm and cream form for skin application.
- CBD for dogs – The brand also has pet line products that promote dogs’ physical and mental wellbeing.
Who is Endoca?
Endoca is another CBD company that has been in business since the cannabis movement started. It was founded more than a decade ago by Henry Vincenty while he was studying Biotechnology and Genetics at the University of Copenhagen.
During that time, he traveled across Africa working on projects to help increase the lifespan of AIDs victims. He, however, discovered that artificial drugs would sometimes make the conditions worse. This set him on a journey to look for natural alternatives that could help in restoring our immune systems and health without side effects.
He set up a free hemp clinic in Denmark and later created Endoca, which gets its name from the Endocannabinoid System.
The company claims that it was the first in the world to sell CBD online. Today, it creates a wide range of CBD products each made from certified organic hemp plants that are grown without any pesticides or herbicides.
The company’s mission is to contribute to people’s health through organic and sustainably produced hemp products. According to their founder, they intend to make CBD commonplace in homes around the world by 2030. Here are the products they produce:
- CBD oils – Endoca offers full-spectrum CBD oils in strong and medium concentrations as well as raw and heated formulations.
- CBD cream – The brand has cream, salve and balm options that contain CBD, shea butter and coconut oil moisturizers for skin application.
- CBD capsules – Endoca produces vegan and glutenfree CBD capsules in medium and strong concentrations and raw and heated formulations.
- CBD chewing gum – The chewing gums are made from 100% natural ingredients including chicle from the South American Rainforest.
- CBD pastes – These are full-spectrum CBD extracts that are stronger than oils. Endoca pastes have between 20% and 30% CBD concentrations making them their strongest products.
- CBD suppositories – Endoca offers CBD suppositories for those who are unable to administer CBD orally.
- CBD crystals – These are pure CBD isolates that can be used for vaping or added to food.
- CBD for pets – Endoca offers CBD for dogs and cats to help promote their physical and mental well being.
- CBD packs – Endoca offers 4 types of packs including the strong pack, medium pack, complete wellbeing pack, and Starter CBD pack. These are designed to help you get the best combination of products that suit your needs.
Comparison between Charlotte’s Web and Endoca products
- Hemp sourcing
Charlotte’s Web CBD products are made from hemp grown on family farms in Colorado, Oregon and Kentucky. Endoca, on the other hand, grows over 2000 acres of hemp on organic land in Northern Europe.
2. Organic hemp
Endoca’s hemp is 100% certified organic. They do not use pesticides, herbicides or genetically modified plants. Charlotte’s web plants are not yet certified organic, however, the company claims it is in the process of achieving official USDA Organic certification.
Both use the CO2 extraction method. However, Charlotte’s web has not detailed its extraction methods. Endoca uses supercritical CO2 method for most of their CBD products except their CBD crystals which are obtained as crystalline isolate.
4. 3rd Party Independent Lab Testing
Both companies conduct third party testing for their products. However, Charlottes’s Web tests are not readily available for customers before ordering. You, however, can find the batch test results for the items using the numbers on the package. For Endoca, they share their test results online.
Both offer a wide range of potency depending on the product you purchase. However, Endoca’s products are generally more potent than Charlotte’s Webs. For CBD oils, the concentration is between 30 – 150 mg per ml while CW’s CBD oils contain between 7 – 60 mg per ml. Endoca’s CBD capsule contains 30 – 150 mg per ml while CW contains 8 – 18 mg per capsule. Potency depends on the product that you want to buy.
6. Shipping and returns
Charlotte’s Web offers free ground shipping within the United States for orders above $74.99. For orders less than that, it charges a flat rate of $8.99. Shipping takes about 7 business days from the time the order was placed to arrive at your door. The company also offers a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If you return the product within 30 days, they will issue a full refund.
Endoca ships worldwide. Free shipping is available to US customers on orders above $74. The standard shipping within the US takes between 3-5 days. The company accepts returns of unopened products only. To qualify for the guarantee, however, you must return the product within 30 days after receiving it. A refund will be made within 14 days after they receive the product.
For our readers in the United Kingdom who want to buy Endoca & Charlotte’s Web CBD Products check out the following two buyers guides:
Conclusion: Charlotte’s Web CBD vs Endoca, which is better?
This will come down to your personal preference. Both brands have their strengths, they are experienced in the CBD industry and they have proven successes.
Endoca offers higher concentration products which can be effective depending on your application and tolerance. Charlotte’s web, on the other hand, has a variety of strengths available but their shipping tends to be on the slower side. However, both companies are trusted and provide high-quality CBD products. Therefore, before choosing one, understand your needs and pick the product that best suits you.