While most people are aware of what the CBD oil is, in simple terms, it is defined as the extract from the cannabis plant but doesn’t have any addictive effect as that of the leaves. CBD being legal in all states of the USA, the medicinal benefits of the oil is no longer a secret.
With a dedicated industry for CBD oil manufacturing, there are multiple manufacturers out there who are into a grave competition to outnumber the rest and a brand name when it comes to selling CBD oil to the common people.
1. Look out for the manufacturing process
Given the fact that there is a lot of competition to be the best CBD oil brand at Greenthevoteok, the ones who sell it cheap make use of harmful chemicals that are priced low to extract the oil from the plant.
These often make it dangerous for our health when we consume the oil as well as decrease its potency and not be of any medicinal use.
The best process of extraction is the CO2 process where the oil is extracted in a very cold area that results in high quality CBD. Even though this process is complicated and expensive, it keeps the potency of the oil intact while making it have a positive effect whenever used or consumed.
2. Check the place of plant growth
While the soil on which the plant grows plays a very important role in how the quality of the oil would be.
Contaminated soil would result in low-quality oil and therefore, always check with the dealer or the vendor about information on where the plant was grown. Look out for those harvested in the USA as almost all farmers are license owners and maintain quality standards when it comes to the growing hemp. You could gather such information from the brand website or even search the Internet for direct answers.
3. Look out for the THC level
The THC level is something that is the reason behind the addictive and psychoactive effect on the body after consuming marijuana.
While CBD oil doesn’t have any such harmful effects to its name, it is suggested that you to know of the THC level of the CBD oil that you are purchasing. The label should have the number written, and anything above 0.3% shouldn’t be acceptable. Exceeding this limit doesn’t term it as medicinal.
4. Look whether they use the entire plant
Some manufacturers for CBD oil do not use the entire plant to extract the oil as it is an expensive thing to purchase.
The oil that is extracted using a certain portion doesn’t affect the body as expected. When it comes to buying the product, check the label or know it well whether they use the entire plant or not. The reason why there is an emphasis laid on the whole plant is that it contains multiple other things that support the medicinal purpose that you use it for.
5. Look out for third-party tests
When it is a branded CBD oil manufacturer who needs to make a mark for them, they ensure that their products undergo third-party tests. Most clients readily come up with the results and make it readily available to the customers who want a glimpse of it. Unless they help you with the test results, avoid purchasing it.
How Do I know is CBD Product Real or Fake?
When it comes to knowing about how to determine real CBD oil from the fake CBD counterparts, here are the three things to keep in mind.
- You need to find out whether the company manufacturers the oil or not. Outsourcing the oil and sticking a brand name may not make it a real CBD oil product.
- If they manufacture the oil, you need to know of the place they source the raw material from. While there are dedicated lands allotted to farmers in the USA that isn’t contaminated by metal, you need to know where the plant is harvested.
- While the extraction process is the most important part, there is a need to know whether the brand has their extraction process using Co2 and that it is real and nothing fake containing harmful contaminants.
Is CBD properly Labelled?
Since there are a lot of contradictions on whether CBD oil is beneficial to the body or not, there is a need to buy genuine oil which can be determined by the CBD labelling. When you go to the store, look out for the following.
- The name of the manufacturer
- The information on the dosage
- The THC level of the oil
- The hemp oil content
- The extraction method (commonly Co2)
What should I look for when I am buying CBD?
While there are multiple brands and shops from where you can buy CBD oil, there is a need to be vigilant and not buy anything and everything that comes your way. Here are a few things to keep in mind before buying it.
- Potency – There is nothing in the world that comes with a guarantee. Despite that, a few things promise the best results. When it comes to CBD oils that have undergone Co2 extraction as well as third-party lab tests, it is almost guaranteed that you receive positive results in the potency of the oil.
Type – Isolate/Full-spectrum – While not many know the difference between Isolate and Full Spectrum CBD oil, there is a need to enlighten them with the same. While isolate means that the cannabinoid is only extracted from the hemp plant and converted into CBD oil. On the other hand, full-spectrum oil means that the entire plant has been put to use while manufacturing and that there is more goodness involved in the oil when it comes to using it for medicinal requirements.