People all over the world are turning to this marijuana product for its health benefits, although very few have little guidance on how to use CBD. The CBD industry has been booming for the past few years. Not only do people use the product to help treat mental and physical issues, but others are also incorporating it into their lifestyles.
In the past, it seemed that all marijuana products had a bad reputation. However, due to the legalization of cannabis products in some states in America and across the whole of Canada, the stigma surrounding the controversial plant is not what it once was. Even those who were opposed by the new laws are consuming cannabis based products and the government is over the moon with the amount of tax money selling marijuana and CBD has generated.
However, a recent study showed that plenty of people who used CBD or had intended on using it at some stage were confused on how to take the substance.
What are the Benefits of Using CBD Products?
If you are new to CBD and you are wondering what all the fuss is about, here are a few of the reasons why so many people are using the product:
- Sleep: Just like maintaining a healthy diet, having a good night’s sleep on a regular basis is vital for those who want to stay healthy. However, recent studies show that approximately 40 percent of Americans have trouble sleeping at night. Insomnia is one of the most common sleeping disorders out there, and many people suffering from it use CBD products to help them fall asleep. The natural sedative helps people feel drowsy and boosts their chances of getting a decent night’s kip.
- Pain relief: It is common knowledge nowadays that painkillers are dangerous for our health and can become highly addictive. People are finding CBD as a much safer alternative.
- Mental health issues: Since the outbreak of Covid-19, there has been a major increase on those diagnosed with mental health issues like anxiety and depression. Due to its therapeutic qualities, many of those suffering from these mental health problems are treating it with CBD.
- Epilepsy: Those who suffer from severe epilepsy get seizures on a regular basis. To help reduce the risk of having a seizure, many people are turning to CBD, even young children.
These are just a few of the many reasons so many people are using CBD products nowadays. If you are considering using CBD to help treat a health issue you have, consider speaking with a trained expert for advice.
1. How do you Eat CBD?
One of the problems many people face when it comes to consuming CBD is that they don’t like the smell nor the taste of the substance. This is why eating it in edibles is a great alternative. Lots of stores have plenty of tasty treats available laced with CBD. Things like CBD tea and CBD bars are widely available.
Many find eating CBD edibles in the morning is a great way to start the day. With so many options available, people are bound to find a CBD snack that they enjoy, which makes it easy to fit CBD into their daily diet plan. You can safely eat CBD on a daily basis. The only downside to eating CBD is that it can take much longer for the substance to work in comparison to ingesting or inhaling. If you eat CBD products, try and remain calm until the substance takes effect.
2. How to Apply CBD
Many people like to apply CBD oils, lotions, balms, and tinctures to treat muscle and joint pain. Pregnant women often use the oils and locations by applying it onto their skin for pain relief. Those suffering from arthritis claim that CBD is a great way of reducing pain. Others apply CBD cream to help improve their skin. CBD can be used to treat skin problems like eczema.
Most people rub these products gently into their skin. Some massage therapists use these products, and some even have them available so their customers can use them during a session. Consider reading the instructions carefully before applying any CBD product. There are lots of videos and other content uploaded to streaming services like YouTube that can help guide you on how to apply it properly.
3. How do you Inhale CBD Products?
Although vaping nicotine products has become extremely popular, especially over the past decade or so, many people use vaping devices to consume other substances too. Some use vape pens to consume dry herb, cannabis oil, and hashish, while others use it to consume CBD oil and wax. There are vaping devices available that are designed specifically to consume CBD.
To vape CBD oil, you must drop some oil into the chamber of the vaping device. Press the button so the heating element starts to combust the oil, and inhale the CBD through the mouthpiece. Unlike eating CBD, vaping descends into your bloodstream a lot faster, making it much quicker for the substance to take effect. Those who suffer from sleeping disorders avoid edibles because it takes too long to kick in and some would prefer not to eat late at night. Vaping has become the most popular method of consuming CBD amongst those suffering from insomnia.
One of the best things about using a vape pen is that they are travel friendly devices. You can easily store a vape pen anywhere because they are small and compact. There are lots of different flavors available on the market.
One of the reasons some people avoid vaping CBD is because the effect doesn’t last very long. Although it gets into your bloodstream quicker, if you want the feeling to last a long time, consider consuming the product by using a different method.
Where can I buy CBD Products?
Even in countries where the sale of cannabis is illegal, even for medicinal purposes, CBD products often are legal. Here are a few of the places you can expect to find CBD for sale:
- Marijuana dispensaries: In most weed stores have a wide array of CBD products for sale. If you are looking for a quality vape pen to consume CBD or CBD tea, the chances are you will find them for sale in your local dispensary.
- Online: Websites like CBDcity allow visitors to the site to buy CBD oil online. This is a great option, especially for those who use CBD to treat things like chronic pain and joint problems. Often leaving the house can cause tremendous pain, so being able to order the substance from the comfort of their own home is ideal.
- CBD stores: Just like marijuana dispensaries, there are CBD stores that are dedicated to selling CBD products only. These stores are very common in areas where you cannot purchase cannabis products legally. In countries like the Republic of Ireland, you can find CBD stores in every major town and city.
- Online auctions: Although we are advised not to purchase CBD products on an online auction, many people find it the cheapest option. However, keep in mind that very few of these people are authorized to sell these products.
Some pharmacists also stock CBD products, but not every pharmacy because there are still many experts who feel there has not been enough research carried out on the substance.